The Zombie Soldier is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2.
The Zombie Soldier is a bulky humanoid creature with grey skin that wields a minigun. They wear green combat pants, brown gloves and boots and a German World War 1-styled helmet.
Early on in the game, the Zombie Soldier will be placed near the player, but in later levels, the Soldier will be placed far away in order to “snipe” the player from a distance.
When the Zombie Soldier notices the player, he will begin firing its minigun at them. This minigun has good accuracy, making it deadly even at long range. If the player gets too close to the player, the Zombie Soldier will use a melee attack.
- The Soldier is one of the most dangerous enemies if left alone. Its high rate of fire and accuracy allows it to quickly do damage at any range. It should be one of the first enemies taken out by the player because of how deadly it is.
- The Double Shotgun is very effective against Soldiers at close range. One blast will always manage to kill it.
- Faraway Soldiers can be taken out with the RAPTOR Sniper Rifle. One scoped shot will always kill it.
- The Zombie Soldier bears a similarity to the Zombie Chaingun Commandos from Doom 3, as they are both zombies that wield a minigun (chaingun in Doom) and wear a German WW1 helmet.
- The Zombie Soldier also has a slight resemblance to the Heavy from Team Fortress 2.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)