The Zombie Soldier is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Zombie Soldier is a bulky humanoid creature with grey skin that wields a minigun. They wear green combat pants, brown gloves and boots and a German World War 1-styled helmet.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
Early on in the game, the Zombie Soldier will be placed near the player, but in later levels, the Soldier will be placed far away in order to “snipe” the player from a distance.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
When the Zombie Soldier notices the player, he will begin firing its minigun at them. This minigun has good accuracy, making it deadly even at long range. If the player gets too close to the player, the Zombie Soldier will use a melee attack.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Soldier is one of the most dangerous enemies if left alone. His minigun has a high rate of fire and accuracy that allows it to quickly do damage at any range. He should be one of the first enemies taken out by the player because of how deadly he is.
- The Double Shotgun is very effective against Soldiers at close range. One blast will always manage to kill him.
- Faraway Soldiers can be taken out with the RAPTOR Sniper Rifle. One scoped shot will always kill him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Zombie Soldier bears a similarity to the Zombie Chaingun Commando from Doom 3, as they are both zombies that wield a minigun (chaingun in Doom) and wear a German WW1 helmet.
- The Zombie Soldier also has a slight resemblance to the Heavy from Team Fortress 2, who also uses a minigun.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pre-release[edit | edit source]
Retail[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)