Stop the foreplay and get serious!
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Worm is an insect larva-like creature that inhabits in the dead animal carcasses in Carrion Caverns. When a target approaches a corpse the Worm is in, the worm will burrow out of the corpse and start moving towards the target. If it gets close, it will bite the target.
There are two types of Worm; small and large. Small worms will crawl to a target, while big Worms will try to jump towards the target and bite them in addition to crawling over. Their health appears to be very close, if not exactly the same.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Worms can be dodged by simply jumping on or over them. Big Worms can be dodged when they jump by walking backwards.
- Worms are extremely easy to kill. A Gunstack combo with at least one 12 Gauge Shotgun and Thompson submachine gun will kill a Worm in a second or two.
- When paired with other enemies, the Worm is a low priority threat. It is easy to dodge it, and its health is so low that it will most likely be killed by the player when shooting other enemies.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: Double D (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Double D: XXL (Non-canonical appearance)