The Wickerman is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam: Next Encounter.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Created from the tortured souls of shamed Chinese warriors by Lo Pan, the Wickerman is raised from the Earth with diseased limbs of Wicker, a lone, dilated eyeball hidden by their hats. Their soul will be in constant torment until the day they are finally released from their bonds by death.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Wickermen will try to get close to the player and slap them. They run fairly slow, being vulnerable to attacks while spawning, and take a second to fully hit their target, making them easy to avoid. However, their slap attacks deal a lot of damage, making them dangerous if they surround the player.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Double-Barrel Shotgun works well against the Wickerman, one shot will kill them at close range.
- The Wickerman can be easily avoided by walking away from it. It can't attack unless if it gets too close to the target.
- The Double-Barreled Shotgun and XM4000 Minigun are effective weapons against groups of Wickermen. The shotgun will instantly kill one of them and has a low-reload speed, allowing the player to kill them quickly, while the XM400 Minigun will do a lot of damage to groups in a short period of time.
- When paired with other enemies, the Wickerman is considered a low-priority target because it is often easy to avoid it.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: Next Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)