The Wall Laser is a weapon used by the Mental-Altani corporation.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Wall lasers are sentry weapons used by Mental-Altani to secure highly restricted areas. They usually start firing when someone passes by the red laser sight that activates them, though they are also activated by certain events. Like the Anti-Humanity Sensor Mine, the wall laser can't differentiate between friend and foe, as the red laser sight that activates them are triggered even by Mental-Altani units.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
Wall lasers only appear in Interplanetary Ballistic, where they are often used to ambush the player and make progress more challenging.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- When encountering a room with wall lasers, move when they stop firing, then stop and wait the other wall laser to fire and stop, then move again. Dashing can be effective for avoiding all wall lasers.
- The Slicer is a great weapon for clearing wall laser rooms. The blades can richochet into the room and destroy the turrets without risk of damage to the player.
- The Erasergun, SBC Cannon and XPML21 Rocket Launcher, are all effective weapons for destroying wall lasers.
- Wall lasers can be used as a way to kill enemies without using ammunition.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)