Overview[edit | edit source]
Used extensivley throughout the Mental War on Earth, the UH-60 Black Hawk is designed to transport people from one location to another with ease. It has several seats which serves its purpose as a transport helicopter from area to area, but it has no weapon systems, which makes it an easy target for anti-air weapons to shoot it down.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The first Black Hawk that appears in-game is piloted by Miller, along with his co-pilot, who are transporting Team Alpha to Cairo to find and rescue professor Hermann Stein from the Egyptian Museum. However, it is shot down by a Major Bio-mechanoid soon after it enters the city.
The last Black Hawk is piloted by Wilson. It is used to pick up Sam from Luxor and take him back to EDF headquarters. During the flight back to base, the Time-Lock didn't come back online as it was supposed to, so Wilson changes course and drops Sam off at the island of Philae to fix the Time-Lock error. Later, after Sam finishes his mission, Wilson takes him back to EDF headquarters. However, his helicopter is shot down near the lost temples of Nubia by a Major Bio-mechanoid before Wilson can take action.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- A Black Hawk appeared in a preview image for T.E.O.R. However, the model shown in the screenshot is notably different from the one that appears in Serious Sam 3.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, Black Hawks are equipped with countermeasures to counter heat-seeking or surface-to-air missiles, but in-game, none of the pilots use countermeasures, and can only avoid missiles by performing evasive maneuvers.
- Out of the three Black Hawks in the game, two of them are shot down.
- Miller is the only pilot to pilot the helicopter with a co-pilot.
- Wilson is the only pilot that picked up Sam twice.
- The Black Hawk has the EDF logo on its sides.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
T.E.O.R[edit | edit source]
Serious Sam 3: BFE[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]