The Tyrannosaurus is a large, blue mechanical Tyrannosaurus-like enemy that is similar in appearance to the T-Mech from Serious Sam 2. Its primary attack is to launch missiles at the player. Like other enemies in the game, the Tyrannosaurus will damage the player if they get too close to it.
- As the Tyrannosaurus is a very tough opponent, heavy firepower is needed to be able to defeat him.
- Avoid the missiles launched by the Tyrannosaurus by sidestepping or strafing in the opposite direction.
- Make sure to focus on between the Tyrannosaurus and the enemies, as they can distarct you when you try to damage the Tyrannosaurus.
- In general, the rocket launcher and the minigun are the most effective weapons to use against the Tyrannosaurus. The minigun can kill the Tyrannosaurus quickly as soon as it appears. While the rocket launcher doesn't do much as damge as the minigun, it still works well when the player is good enough to dodge Tyrannosaurus.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)