The Tyrannosaurus is the first boss of Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
The Tyrannosaurus's primary attack is to launch missiles at the player. Like other enemies in the game, the Tyrannosaurus will damage the player if they get too close to it.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- As the Tyrannosaurus is a very tough opponent, heavy firepower is needed to be able to defeat him.
- Avoid the missiles launched by the Tyrannosaurus by sidestepping or strafing in the opposite direction.
- The player should be sure to focus on between the Tyrannosaurus and the enemies, as they can distract them when they try to damage the Tyrannosaurus.
- In general, the rocket launcher and the minigun are the most effective weapons to use against the Tyrannosaurus. The minigun can kill the Tyrannosaurus quickly as soon as it appears. While the rocket launcher doesn't do much as damge as the minigun, it still works well when the player is good enough to dodge Tyrannosaurus.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.