This is getting serious!
This article contains some serious spoilers. Read at your own risk!
Plot[edit | edit source]
Sam now continues his journey to make contact with headquarters. Along the way, he comes across a dead EDF soldier and uses his earpiece to reestablish contact with HQ. Hellfire answers, who is surprised to hear that Sam is still alive. Hearing screams and gunfire, Sam asks what's happening over there. She says that Mental has launched a surprise attack on their base and wiped them out, including Charlie Team that was meant to extract Sam and get to the Time-Lock.
Hellfire says that if anyone survives, they will find him. However, this is cut short, as a female Gnaar kills Hellfire off-screen. Sam is now, presumably, the last human on Earth, so he starts Charlie Team's mission on entering the Time-Lock to kill Mental and must journey there on his own.
Secrets[edit | edit source]
- When the boulder crashes down the tunnel ramp, on the left in a small hole behind where the boulder was is some minigun bullets.
- Once you get outside where you find the dead soldier, after the cutscene, go left, in the corner there is a Small Armor behind the portable.
- Before you walk through one of the two open gate doors in front of the second open gated door, there is a hollow small stone tower. You can jump into it from the broken wall that's right next to it if it wasn't destroyed during the fight, where you can find an XL2 Lasergun.
- Right next to the portable where you pick up the Ramesseum exit key is a small building. Inside that building, walk up to the wall and look up through the hole. Shoot the box to get a RAPTOR Sniper Rifle.
- When you walk through the gates into the final area of the map, the city, you'll see a road just a few meters ahead of you. Follow that road to the right and through the opening in wall. Continue a few meters outside and on the first elevation in the sand, turn left to find 7 C-4 Demolition Charges. In Serious Sam Fusion, this is replaced with rockets and Devastator shells.
- In the near-left part of the slums outside the wall to the left is some armor.
- In the near-right area of the slums there's a two-story red building in this area. On a balcony is a magazine clip. Climb up the wall, then jump up to grab a clip of sniper bullets.
- In the near-right slum area there's a two-story red building in this area. Tucked against the wall surrounding it is some health (i.e. right under secret #7).
- Mid-right part of the slum is a walled off area (made of wavy zinc sheets) with some boxes stacked against it. Climb over to get some electricity.
- A building on the last row has some electricity on top of it. Jump on one of the two crates (unless destroyed) and then up. Note that if the crates are destroyed, get the Werebull to chase you over to the building and allow it to hit you so you might get thrown onto the building where the ammo is.
- There's a ruined wall with some palm trees around it in the desert, with some minigun bullets tucked behind the wall.
Known ways to break out of the map[edit | edit source]
- On the near-left side of the slum is a ruined wall just before a barrier into the desert. You can climb up onto the wall, take a running leap to the ruined barrier, and get up onto the wall. Unfortunately, invisible walls prevent too much travel.