This is getting serious!
This article contains some serious spoilers. Read at your own risk!
Tetrachoke The Wizard is the third boss of Serious Sam's Bogus Detour.
Tetrachoke was a regular Common Aludran Reptiloid the day he and others were selected by Mental, in exchange for magical powers. For some reason, he grew larger and became par on his relatives, the Highlander and Highlander's Bride Reptiloids.
Behavior and abilitesEdit
Tetrachoke's first attack is to fire a homing energy ball at the target. Unlike other games, the energy balls cannot be destroyed. His second attack is summoning non-homing multiple balls. After half of his health is depleted, he starts using telekinesis and uses objects around him as projectiles. He also becomes immune to damage while using telekinesis. After a certain amount of time is passed, Antaresian Spiders will climb up from the abyss. When he is almost killed, he will start summoning smaller versions of his second attack.
After Tetrachoke has been defeated, the Antaresian Spider that holds up the final piece of the green keycard will appear.
- Tetrachoke is one of the hardest bosses in the game, due to his relatively high health and the damage his projectiles deal. The SBC Cannon, Erasergun, XPML21 Rocket Launcher and AS-24 Devastator are recommended to use against him.
- The Antaresian Spiders can be easily defeated with the Laser Cannon or Flamethrower. The Oozegun is also effective against the spiders if the player has found it, as the weapon slows down the spiders and also damages them over time, which can give the player more time to get their focus on Tetrachoke.
- His homing energy balls can be difficult to dodge, due to their high homing property and the damage they deal. The energy balls can be dodged by dashing onto the opposite direction, or by coming close to a wall and dashing away before the energy ball hits it.
- The multiple energy balls have some space between them, which can give the player enough time to dodge them.
Serious Sam's Bogus DetourEdit
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)