This is getting serious!
This article contains some serious spoilers. Read at your own risk!
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Tech-X is a large mech that resembles a Gnaar, hence its name. Hailing from Mental-Altani's Tech Replacement program, this mech was built for use in highly toxic sanitation situations where a regular Orc force or other machines couldn't be sustained for any extended period of time.
Following a shift in focus, some of these were changed to work in the reverse capacity - instead of containing the ooze, they are commanded to spread it as much as possible, both as a weapon and for a more sinister experimental purpose.
Attacks and stats[edit | edit source]
The Tech-X's main attack is firing several Ooze Spawn from its reversed vacuum suckers. Its second attack is firing a cloud of ooze from the canisters located on its back. These clouds will poison the target if they are near them. After a certain amount of time has passed, it will summon Orc Scientists to help repair it.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Tech-X is an easier boss to defeat than the PRIME-209, therefore it is recommended that the player focuses on the Tech-X first, then the Prime.
- Avoid the ooze fired by the Tech-X by dashing or strafing in the opposite direction from where they are fired.
- Eliminate the Orc Scientists as soon as they start appearing to prevent them from repairing the mechs.
- The Cannon and XPML21 Rocket Launcher are effective weapons to use against the Tech-X.
Related achievements[edit | edit source]
|Robots:A Tale of Two Robots|
|Defeat Prime-209 & Tech-X.|
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)