The Tank Bio-mechanoid is a mixture of leftovers from a Sirian slaughterhouse, a caterpillar mount, and Plasma Cannons for hands. The mount allows it to travel on many types of terrain, making it useful for many different types of environments.
It is equipped with a plasma gun on each hand and can smash a target with its guns, if the target is very close to it. When firing at a target, it will rapidly switch firing between its left and right hands.
An improved version named The General exists.
- Strong weapons, such as the XPML30 Rocket Launcher, XL 808 Plasma Rifle or MK 4 Grenade Launcher, are very effective against him. The RAPTOR Sniper Rifle in particular is extremely effective, as one zoomed in shot from it will kill a Tank Bio-mechanoid in non-Serious difficulties. The Double Shotgun also works against him, but the player needs to get somewhat close to him in order for it to be effective, which is not a good idea, as it puts the player dangerously close to their lasers.
- Multiple Tank Bio-mechanoids should be dealt with by using weapons with a good rate of fire, such as the XM-214-A Minigun or the RAPTOR Sniper Rifle. Weapons such as the Rocket Launcher are too slow to quickly deal with them, either because of their fire rate or because of their slow projectile speed.
- Its lasers can be dodged by simply strafing left or right.
- When with other enemies, the Tank Bio-mechanoid's danger level depends on nearby enemies. If there are enemies that are charging towards the player (i.e Kleer skeletons), the charging enemies should be taken care of first because of the threat they pose. If there are just projectile firing enemies, the Tank Bio-mechanoid should be targeted first, because the large amount of lasers it fires makes it more likely that it'll hit the player. Even though its lasers aren't as damaging as other projectiles, this can be irritating and break up one's “rhythm” for avoiding projectiles.
- Tank Bio-mechanoids speak Croatian phrases.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)