The T-Mech is the son of the Major Bio-mechanoid. It swore revenge against Serious Sam after he killed the T-Mech's dad in Serious Sam 1. Originally slated to not be in the game, the T-Mech managed to bribe its way into the game, but only on the condition it got a facelift.
In-game, the T-Mech behaves pretty much the same as its Serious Sam 1 counterpart; it will fire one rocket at the player, then fire another almost immediately after. After two rockets have been fired, it will have a cool-down period before firing the rockets again. However, the T-Mech's rockets are actually weaker than the Major Bio-mechanoid's, dealing only 20 damage with a direct impact as opposed to 100 for the Major Bio-mechanoid.
- The T-Mech's rockets can be destroyed with gunfire, which is useful if the player doesn't have enough time or space to effectively dodge the rocket.
- The T-Mech should be one of the first enemies targeted by the player in a fight. Its rockets can cause significant damage if they explode right on or near the player.
- The XPML30 Rocket Launcher and XL-808 Plasma Rifle are very effective against the T-Mech. They both have a good rate of fire and their attacks do a good amount of damage against it. A little bit of concentrated fire on the T-Mech with these weapons will kill it in no time.
- Try to avoid using weak weapons, such as the Auto Shotgun or the Uzi, against the T-Mech. They'll slowly chip off his health while he and his nearby allies are attacking, which, considering how many enemies usually spawn when a T-Mech is around, is a terrible thing.
- The SBC Cannon and Klawdovic are brilliant weapons to use as one or two (on Serious difficulty) can kill them.
- An early render showed that the T-Mech had no relation with the Major Bio-mechanoid.
- Strangely enough, the T-Mech's rocket launchers share the Double Shotgun's firing sound.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)