The Statue is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter. They are one of the strongest opponents in the game.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Statue takes on the appearance of an ancient Greek statue. The Statue has the unique ability to “escape” from the battlefield, and then deliver an unexpected blow to the player. The Statue's main attack is by throwing a projectile at the player. These projectiles can deal a lot of damage.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Alone, Statues are not much of a threat, though in larger groups, they are medium to high-priority targets, especially when they are mixed with tough enemies.
- As Statues have a lot of health, heavy weaponry, such as the rocket launcher, should be used against them.
- Avoid their projectiles by sidestepping.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Statues are similar in appearance to the Weeping Angels from the Doctor Who television series.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)