Overview[edit | edit source]
The Spinosaurus is a large dinosaur with spines coming out of its back. Its only attack is to run towards a target and bite. If something gets on its back, it will attempt to bite it. It is only encountered in Nova Scotia.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The player should avoid staying on the Spinosaurus' back for too long, as it will try to bite them.
- Avoiding the Spinosaurus is as easy as walking backwards. If the player runs out of room, they can just jump on its back and then run in the direction they just came from.
- Strong weapons, such as the LM32 Rocket Launcher and MadDog Grenade Launcher, are highly recommended against to use against the Spinosaurus due to its high health.
- The player should use the fact that other dinosaurs will attack the Spinosaurus to their advantage. A dinosaur and Spinosaurus fighting will distract the Spinosaurus, allowing the player to target other enemies. If there are no other enemies around, the player can either run to the next area or kill the Spinosaurus.
- When paired with other enemies, the Spinosaurus should be a low priority. It fires no projectiles and it is easy to avoid it. The biggest problem it poses is that it will absorb bullets and projectiles meant for other enemies, depending on how close they are to the Spinosaurus.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: Double D (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Double D: XXL (Non-canonical appearance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.