The Spawner Bio-mechanoid is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam Classics: Revolution.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Spawner Bio-mechanoid is a yellow variant of the ordinary Bio-mechanoid that has two Marsh Hopper spawners attached to its sides. Unlike most other enemies that appear in the series, Spawner Bio-mechanoids do not attack the player directly, but instead spawn Marsh Hoppers from their spawners. The amount of Hoppers they can release is infinite, which can result a very large amount of Marsh Hoppers to appear if they are not killed quickly for a period of time. They will also release a large swarm of Marsh Hoppers after they die.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Marsh Hoppers it spawns can be quickly killed with rapid-fire weapons.
- Spawner Bio-mechs can be defeated quickly with the Thompson submachine gun. Large groups of them can be taken down with the XM214-A Minigun, XL2 Lasergun, XPML21 Rocket Launcher and MK III Grenade Launcher.
- Spawner Bio-mechs can be a threat when they appear with other enemies, as the amount of Marsh Hoppers they spawn can give the player less room to dodge other enemy attacks. They are should be one of the first enemies targeted when they appear with others.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Spawner Bio-mech's weapons are a recolored version of the Magic missile launcher weapon used by the Beheaded Firecracker.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam Classics: Revolution (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)