The Space Fighter is a large black vehicle. It is presumably a spaceship, as its name implies, though it is also seen inside planets. Its only attack is to fire several rockets at the target. Despite being larger than the Fleet Fighter or Mine Bomber, it is also very fast, making it very difficult to hit it with projectile weapons.
Space Fighters first appear in Pantheon of Blood. From then onwards, they are fairly common enemies.
- The XM214-A Minigun is effective against the Space Fighter, as it instantly hits the Fighter and can deal a good amount of damage to it, especially when wielding two miniguns at once.
- The XL2 Lasergun can also be used against the Fighter, provided that the player can intercept its movements.
- The Space Fighter’s rockets can be destroyed by shooting them, or they can be deflected with the shield.
- When appearing with other enemies, the Space Fighter should be considered a high-priority target due to the large number of projectiles it fires and due to the high damage its rockets deal.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (First appearance)