Overview[edit | edit source]
The Snorkler is a small red creature with alien-like eyes and a trunk-like mouth.
Behavior and skills[edit | edit source]
When the Snorkler sees the player, it will fire two projectiles at them, which can deal a high amount of damage. Snorklers are usually seen in water areas, and they sometimes dive underwater to avoid the player's attacks. When the Snorkler gets too close to the player, it will jump out of the water and attack them.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Alone, the Snorkler is easy to kill. It takes six Pistol shots or two hammer hits to kill them. Larger groups can be easily destroyed with pistol upgrades such as the explosive upgrade
- Take note that Snorklers can't be damaged when they enter the water. This means the player shouldn't try to waste shots on them while they are underwater.
- When Snorklers are in the water, they can be easily found if there are two eyes moving around, as their eyes are exposed when they are in the water.
- When appearing with other enemies, the Snorkler is a medium-priority threat. Its projectiles can be easily dodged but can be dangerous if the player is focusing on stronger enemies, as the Snorkler's projectile deal relatively high damage.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: Tormental (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)