The Slug is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter. They are the weakest enemies in the game.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Slug is a slug-like enemy. It is purple in color and uses two 'hands' to move around. Its only attack is to get close to the target and melee them. Though Slugs are very weak enemies, they compensate for their low strength and endurance by the number of individuals.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Slug can be avoided by walking away from it. It can't attack unless if it gets too close to the player. Along with in fact the player moves relatively fast, it is very easy to get away from a Slug.
- The Slug is very weak. Even one shot from the pistols will kill it.
- Large amounts of Slugs can be taken down with rapid-fire weapons. The rapid-fire weapons and each Slug's low health lets the player quickly kill them.
- When paired with other enemies, the Slug is a low-priority target because it is easy to avoid it, and its health is low enough that it can be easily killed by the player while it is with other enemies.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)