Skeletons are similar in appearance to normal Kleers, though they stand on their hind legs and use their front legs to carry weapons, and have glowing blue crystals on their backs, which makes them look as if they are actually blue. They are equipped with swords that they use to attack their targets at close range, and carry shields to protect themselves from attacks.
- Skeletons are much easier to deal with than their regular counterparts, as they run slower, have less health than their regular counterparts, and don't have any ranged attacks. As such, they can be defeated more easily with small arms fire, such as the SOP38 Pistol.
- The Laser Sword is one of the best weapons to wipe out hordes of Skeletons at a time, especially if they are lined up in a row.
- Take note that Skeletons usually drop their shields before taking actual damage, as such, rapid-fire weapons are recommended to use against them.
- Individual to small-sized groups of Skeletons can be easily defeated with shotguns.
- Large groups of Skeletons can be taken down with rapid-fire weapons, such as the Thompson submachine gun or M29 Infantry Assault Rifle. These weapons can easily kill them because of their high rate of fire, damage and the Skeleton's low health.
- The XPML21 Rocket Launcher can kill multiple Skeletons in one shot, making it an excellent weapon against groups.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (First appearance)