The Siren is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Sirens are blue fish-like creatures that are a native of the planet Valtos.
Behavior and skills[edit | edit source]
Sirens have only one attack: emerging from the water, firing a projectile, then entering the water. After a few seconds, they will emerge from a different area and fire a projectile again. They are only vulnerable to damaging when they are out of water.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Bow is an excellent weapon to use against Sirens, as one shot will kill them, regardless of the difficulty level. However, the player should try to intercept where the Sirens are going, as the Siren can avoid the arrow if the player directly aims at it.
- The Siren's projectiles can be dodged either by shooting at them, or using a shield if the player doesn't have time to shoot them.
- The Laser Sword is a useful weapon for deflecting Siren projectiles as well as damaging them.
- Rapid-fire weapons, such as the XM214-A Minigun, are effective for taking out multiple Sirens.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (First appearance)