The Simba Catapult is a wooden mechanical vehicle made by the Simbas.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Simba catapult is an ordinary catapult made entirely out of wood. Instead of nails, a twine is used, which firmly holds all the components of the device. The catapult is large for its size, and in order to speed up its movement to the battle point, this device was placed on four wheels. It cannot be used alone; the first user injects the trigger mechanism by winding the string on the drum, and the second user places the projectile on the bed to fire it.
During the boss fight, the player can either use the Simbas' catapults to defeat Kwongo, or use their own military arsenal against him.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
The catapult only appears once during the boss fight with Kwongo. At the beginning of the fight, Kwongo will walk towards the theatre where Sam and the catapults are. Simbas will keep spawning from the doors on the right and on the left and will try to load the four catapults with lava balls.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- As the catapult is fragile, Primitives can easily destroy them. Defend the catapults during the boss fight from Primitives at all costs.
- It takes approximately 17 catapult lava balls to kill Kwongo on Normal difficulty.
- If the player decides to use the catapults, it is recommended to make use of the nearby Machine Gun Turrets to fend off the enemies that attempt to destroy them.
- The player does not need to worry about the Simbas using the catapults, as they can use them perfectly well without the player's assistance, so long as they are defended from enemy attacks.
- After the destruction of all four catapults, the Primitives will leave the player alone until they are dead. However, Kwongo will be so close that he can easily kill the player instantly at this point.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)