The Shofield Uzi PistoL is a 9mm Uzi submachine gun that was manufactured by Shofield. It is designed with its “Spray and Pray” technology, allowing the user to quickly unload many bullets at targets. However, the Uzi pistols have low accuracy and consume a lot of ammo quickly, making its use somewhat limited when compared to its big brother, the XM4000 Minigun.
The Uzi Pistols can use ricochet rounds, making them more useful than other weapons for clearing out a tight room or corridor that is filled with enemies. Bullets that do not hit a target can ricochet and hit enemies that are nearby, making it very effective at clearing out enemies that are behind other enemies. The player can switch between ricochet and normal ammo types with the use key.
- The Uzi Pistols are very effective against hordes of weak enemies, such as Beheaded-type enemies, Dum-Dums, and Kleer Knights. Its high rate of fire allows the player to quickly clear through a horde of them in no time.
- The Uzi Pistols have horrible accuracy, making them unsuitable for anything outside close-range combat.
- The low per-bullet damage makes them ineffective against anything stronger than an Atlantean or Leikung Warrior.
- The ricochet ammunition is best deployed in small to medium sized interiors.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam: Next Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)