These Rolling balls of death are Mental's favourites. They were actually Ugh-Zan's marbles when he was a kid, quite heavy by today's standards. Mental hollowed them inside. But instead of weight, he used titanium spiky casing to hold the fragile plasma glass. Mental usually spawns them in large numbers, so they can easily overrun you. Use your rockets from longer distances to blast them away. Shotguns might work when close range, but then you risk being "spiked" to death.
- The Double Shotgun is very effective against a single Rollerball. Two point blank range shots will destroy it.
- If the player encounters a group of Rollerballs from a distance, the XPML30 Rocket Launcher is very useful against them. It deals a lot of damage to a Rollerball and knocks the Rollerball back, which keeps them a safe distance from the player.
- The RB-45 Hand Grenade is very useful against a single Rollerball. One direct impact can soften it up enough for the player to finish it off with one blast from the double shotgun.
- Large groups of Rollerballs can be decimated with either the XM214-A Minigun or the SBC Cannon. With the cannon, charged up shots work best.
- With other enemies, the Rollerball should be one of the first targeted enemies. It can sneak up on the player and do damage if the player isn't paying attention to it.
Serious Sam 2Edit
Serious Sam VR The Last HopeEdit
- The Rollerball is so far the only enemy in the series that has appeared in an non-canonical game (Serious Sam 2) then reappeared in a canonical game (Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope).