The Phoenix Bomber is a flying enemy that appears in Serious Sam: Next Encounter.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
The Bomber has only one attack: throwing large and explosive fireballs at the target. These fireballs are powerful and have a splash damage radius like other explosives.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Constantly moving in one direction is usually enough to avoid the Phoenix Bomber's attacks.
- Remember that the Bomber's fireballs have a splash damage radius, meaning that the player can still be harmed if they're near where the fireballs explode.
- The Bomber's attacks are quite powerful, which means that player should target them first in a firefight before they take too much damage.
- It takes Bombers a few seconds to get to where the player is, giving them a prime opportunity to inflict damage before the Bomber starts dropping its fireballs.
- The RAPTOR Sniper Rifle and XM4000 Minigun are very effective against the Bomber. Their bullets will instantly hit the Bomber no matter how high up it is. Projectile-based weapons, such as the XPML4000 Rocket Launcher, take too long for their projectiles to hit the Bomber because of how high up it is.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: Next Encounter (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)