Overview[edit | edit source]
The Orc Gunner is one of several types of Orc soldiers. They can be identified by their yellow armor.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
The Gunner has two attacks: its primary attack is to fire a weak rocket from its shoulder mounted rocket launcher. Its second attack, if the player is close enough, is a kick that does more damage than their rockets.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Orc Gunner's attacks can be avoided by strafing, but the player should be aware that its rockets can cause splash damage by the rocket exploding near the player.
- Lone or small groups of Gunners can be taken out with either the Auto Shotgun or Colt Anaconda. The Colt works better against Gunners at long range because it has perfect accuracy.
- Large groups of Orc Gunners can be taken out with the Uzi. Its fire rate is fast enough to quickly take out Gunners, but is slow enough not to waste ammo.
- With other enemies, the Orc Gunner should be considered a high-priority target because of the damage its rockets can cause. Because of how weak it is, it is easy for the player to eliminate them while focusing on other enemies.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)