The Orc Grunt is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2.
The Orc Grunt is a type of Orc soldier that can be identified by its rusty grey armor. They are some of the commonest types of Orc soldier encountered in the game.
The Grunt's main attack is to fire a two-round burst from their blasters, similar to the bursts fired by the Zorg Mercenary. If the player is close enough, the Grunt will kick them.
- Orc Grunt attacks can be avoided by simply strafing.
- Lone or small groups of Grunts can be taken out with either the Colt Anaconda or the Auto Shotgun. The Colt works better against Orcs at long range because it has perfect accuracy.
- Large groups of Orc Grunts can be taken out with the Uzi. Its fire rate is fast enough to quickly take out Grunts, but is slow enough not to waste ammo.
- With other enemies, the Orc Grunt is a low priority target because its projectiles are easy to avoid.
- Orc Grunts/Commanders/Destroyers/Gunners are based on the Orcs from World of Warcraft. Their armor is based on the Halo Master Chief Suit. The rifle carried by Orc Grunts is based on the Westar-M5 blaster rifle from Star Wars.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)