The Orc Destroyer is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2, and is one of the many types of Orc soldiers. This variety wields a large blue plasma rifle.
The Orc Destroyer is from a primitive species that was recruited by Mental. Their best warriors were trained by Mental's forces and given modern armor and weapons. It wears blue armor.
The Destroyer's primary attack is to fire a plasma ball from a large plasma rifle. This plasma ball has a very primitive homing capability and can travel on the ground. Its second attack, if, the player is close enough, is a melee attack that deals moderate damage.
- An Orc Destroyer's attacks can be easily avoided by strafing or by jumping when the projectile gets close.
- Lone or small groups of Destroyers can be taken out with either the Colt Anaconda or the Auto Shotgun. The Colt works better against Destroyers at long range because it has perfect accuracy.
- Large groups of Orc Destroyers can be taken out with the Uzi. Its fire rate is fast enough to quickly take out Destroyers, but is slow enough not to waste ammo.
- With other enemies, the Orc Destroyer should be considered a low priority target because its projectiles are very easy to avoid.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)