The Orc Destroyer is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2, and is one of the many types of Orc soldiers. This variety wields a large blue plasma rifle.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Orc Destroyer is from a primitive species that was recruited by Mental. Their best warriors were trained by Mental's forces and given modern armor and weapons. It wears blue armor.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
The Destroyer's primary attack is to fire a plasma ball from a large plasma rifle. This plasma ball has a very primitive homing capability and can travel on the ground. His second attack, if, the player is close enough, is a melee attack that deals moderate damage.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- An Orc Destroyer's attacks can be easily avoided by strafing or by jumping when the projectile gets close.
- Lone or small groups of Destroyers can be taken out with either the Auto Shotgun or the Colt Anaconda. The Colt works better against Destroyers at long range because it has perfect accuracy.
- Large groups of Orc Destroyers can be taken out with the Uzi. Its fire rate is fast enough to quickly take out Destroyers, but is slow enough not to waste ammo.
- With other enemies, the Orc Destroyer should be considered a low priority target because his projectiles are very easy to avoid.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)