Orc Butchers are tough variants of Orcs that are equipped with a chainsaw. They use their chainsaws to cut and prepare meat from large animals, most notably Infected Tortoises. They are not too unfamiliar with using their chainsaws on humans as well.
Their only attack is to get close to the player and swing their chainsaw at them. On Serious difficulty, getting hit by an Orc Butcher causes the player to bleed.
- On Serious difficulty, it is best to avoid their chainsaws as this reduces the risk of bleeding.
- Orc Butchers can be easily avoided by walking away from them. They will not attack unless if they get too close to the player.
- A single Butcher can be taken down with the Pistols.
- Groups of Butchers that are lined up behind each other can be easily taken down with the Erasergun.
- Groups of Butchers can be taken down with the Shotgun, Slicer, Thompson submachine gun, Flamethrower, or Laser Cannon. These are the best weapons to use against groups of Butchers because of their relatively low health.
- When paired with other enemies, the Butcher is generally considered to be a low-priority threat as it is easy to avoid them and their attacks.
- Behavior-wise, the Butcher is very similar to Cucurbito the Pumpkin, as they both use chainsaws and have a similar attack.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)