The Methug Commander is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam Advance.
The Methug Commander is a floating, squid-like creature with one red eye and two hands. They serve as the commander for any nearby Methug Soldiers.
Attacks and statsEdit
The Methug Commander's only attack is a melee strike when it gets next to the player.
The Methug Commander's NETRICSA description states that it has a laser gun, but it never fires a projectile.
- The Methug Commander's melee attack can be avoided by simply moving away from it. It will attack only when it's next to the player, making it very easy to dodge.
- One or two Methug Commanders can be taken out with the double-barrel coach gun. It has a quick enough delay between shots that the player can quickly kill them with the Double Barrel Coach Gun.
- Mutliple Methug Commanders can be taken out with the either the Thompson submachine gun or the rocket launcher. The Thompson's rate of fire and damage per bullet can quickly destroy a group of them, while a rocket from the rocket launcher can kill multiple Methug Commanders.
- The Methug Commander is a low-priority threat when paired up with other enemies. It is very easy to dodge, and it only attacks when it's right next to the player, so there's no real reason to focus on it when there are more dangerous enemies nearby.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam Advance (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)