Overview[edit | edit source]
The Martial Arts Zombie serves as both law enforcement and as a servant of Prince Chan. Mental created the zombies by killing them, taking out their intestines, and removed their brain, implanting hostility towards anything that moves.
Pretty soon, Mental had a pretty decent army of martial arts wannabes, as they only seemed to learn one move: a flying cycle kick. Since the zombies usually have decomposed flesh, hitting something with a rotten foot would surely cause it to fall apart. Mental figured it would be easier to attach some hooves on their legs. But even that wasn't enough by any standards, so soon each received a pair of deadly shurikens to deal with long-range threats.
Attacks and stats[edit | edit source]
The Martial Arts Zombie has two attacks; throw a shuriken and a melee attack. The shuriken is the Zombie's ranged attack, but it will usually try to get in close and use its melee attack, which propels it towards the player much like the Scythian Witch-Harpy's melee attack does. Merely touching a Zombie will be counted as a melee attack.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The sawblade can be quite dangerous because of how fast it is, so the player should always be on alert for them while fighting off Zombies.
- The Double Shotgun is very effective against a single or small group of Martial Arts Zombies. One blast at up to medium range will kill it in one hit, and the short time between shots ensures that the player can quickly get off hits.
- For large groups, the Uzi works best.
- The Zombie's threat level depends on how many there are; if there are a few, they can be ignored for a bit while focusing on other enemies, but a large group of Zombies should be take out ASAP because dodging them can be very difficult.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)