Overview[edit | edit source]
The Lizard is a strange green creature that resemble a dinosaur, with sharp teeth and a long tongue.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Their only attack is to bite the enemy when they get too close. In Serious Sam: Tormental, this attack deals much higher damage.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
In Serious Sam 2, Lizards are encountered on various planets throughout the game, usually involving surroundings of water. They are most often found swarming in packs and spawn from eggs that are thrown from sewer pipes or fall from trees. Sometimes they can also be hiding in crates. There are smaller variants of this type, however there are no major differences other than its speed and height.
In Serious Sam: Tormental, Lizards are first encountered in Mental's Forest. They have a chance to appear in other locations after the player finishes the first loop.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Serious Sam 2[edit | edit source]
- Since they only have a melee attack, simply stay away from them and kill them from a distance.
- The Auto Shotgun is the more proper approach to these enemies. Even at a distance it can still do a fair amount of damage to these creatures.
- If the player has a choice between killing a Lizard or a larger threat, they should definitely target the Lizards first, but as fast as possible.
Serious Sam: Tormental[edit | edit source]
- The Sledgehammer is very effective against Lizards. One or two hits can kill them.
- Serious weapons such as the Shotgun are also effective against them.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Tormental (Non-canonical appearance)