The Lightning Man is a blue humanoid creature wearing clothing that resembles yellow shorts. His shoulders, arms and chest are covered in red horizontal lines. Like the Witch-Bride of Achriman, the Lightning Man has the ability to levitate in the air. They are often used as aerial support, where they attempt to distract the player from attacking targets on the ground.
Behavior and skillsEdit
The Lightning Man has only one attack, firing a beam of lightning at the target. The beam always reaches to the player's location, regardless how far away he is from them. He can also rapidly teleport to specific locations. This usually happens when the player aims at him in order to avoid projectiles.
When killed, a Lightning Man starts falling at a high speed, and will then splatter after hitting the ground.
- The XM214-A Minigun works well against the Lightning Man because they instantly hit him and deals a lot of damage. A combination of 2 miniguns will quickly kill him.
- The Lightning Man's lightning beam can be avoided by using a shield, which can be useful to avoid damage.
- Projectile and explosive weapons are not recommended against the Lightning Man. While a few shots from these weapons will quickly kill a Lightning Man, he usually teleports away while the projectiles make their way to him. This means most of the shots will miss before they reach him.
- The AS-24 Devastator, however, is useful against a Lightning Man, as its projectiles are fast enough that he can't teleport away before reaching him, and their rockets deal a lot of damage.
- Multiple Lightning Men can be taken down with the minigun or Devastator. The minigun can quickly kill one in a good amount of time, while the Devastator can kill multiple ones in a few seconds.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (First appearance)