Overview[edit | edit source]
The Light Orc Zone Trooper is a special Orc unit used to take out heavily armored targets. They are equipped with a railgun, which makes them one of the deadliest units of the Mental-Altani army.
Unlike the more commonly encountered Orc troops, Light Orc Zone Troopers are equipped with better armor, which gives them slightly better protection in combat and allows them to take more hits before dying.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
Behavior and skills[edit | edit source]
When the Light Orc Zone Trooper spots the target, there will be a brief pause as their railgun warms up, then they will open fire. This railgun is very powerful and can deal a ton of damage to the player. On higher difficulties, being hit with their railgun can result in instant death.
The damage received from their railgun, combined with their high speed, makes them one of the most dangerous enemies in the game.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Troopers should be treated as high-priority targets when paired with other enemies and killed as soon as possible.
- Because they are very fast, it is recommended to use with insta-hit weapons, such as the A-24 Devastator, Laser Cannon or Thompson submachine gun.
- Their railguns can be dodged by hiding behind cover or continuously dashing.
- There is a brief delay before they fire their shots, which can be used to the player's advantage and allow them to close in on the Light Orc Zone Trooper and kill him quickly.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)