The Levitator is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2.
The Levivator consists of a female, blue-skinned humanoid alien inside a semi-transparent sphere with some sort of liquid inside it.
Attacks and statsEdit
The sphere-like vehicle can float, allowing the Levitator to freely move in the air. The sphere is equipped with a laser gun that lets the Levitator attack the target, but the laser is fairly weak. She can regenerate her health, but her regeneration rate is low.
- The Levitator's low health and relatively slow speed makes her easy to take out, even when there are multiple Levitators. At close or medium range, the Double Shotgun can one-shot kill a Levitator, while the XM214-A Minigun or Auto Shotgun can kill the Levitator at long range. Groups of them can also be defeated with the weapons listed above.
- The Levitator's laser can easily be avoided by strafing left or right.
- Her regeneration rate does not make her any more dangerous, as one or two shots from almost every weapon will kill her, which doesn't give her enough time to regenerate any or a lot of health if she isn't killed in one shot.
- When paired with other enemies, the Levitator is little threat. Her lasers can be easily dodged while avoiding other enemy's projectiles, and if they do hit, they do little damage unless the player his hit by about three or so Levitator lasers at once, which is unlikely. Focusing on other enemies is more effective than trying to kill the Levitator(s), which will likely put the player at risk, especially on harder difficulties.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)