The Klawdovic (Cacadoos vulgaris) is a biological weapon that appears in Serious Sam 2.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Klawdovic is a species of bird native to the planet M'Digbo. Originally trained as a hunting weapon for the Simbas, the Klawdovic was modified when Mental's forces arrived on their planet, by feeding it a poisonous flower that will cause it to explode when it hits something.
In-game, it is essentially a homing projectile. When launched, it will go for the enemy the player is looking at. However, the Klawdovic's homing ability is not perfect; sudden changes at medium or long range can mess up its homing ability and cause it to fly straight into the sky.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- When using the Klawdovic, the player should try to make sure there isn't too much space between the target and the player before firing, as the Klawdovic's homing abilities cannot adjust to sudden changes at long range.
- The Klawdovic is very useful against strong enemies, such as large Spider Mechanoids or the Albino Cyclops, mostly because of how powerful it is.
- While it is useful against groups of weaker enemies, using it against them is a waste, as the rocket launcher can do the same thing without wasting valuable Klawdovic ammo.
- It is quite effective against the Kozak aHa-C64 Attack Helicopter. The Klawdovic's homing abilities allow it to hit the Helicopter, no matter where if its moving or not. In addition, it does a very large amount of damage to the Helicopter.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Klawdovic was named after Klodovik, a parrot in the Alan Ford comics, which is very popular in Croatia.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pre-release[edit | edit source]
Retail[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)