Kalopsyies are flying creatures with a head that resembles a brain, and have sharp teeth inside their mouths.
Attacks and statsEdit
When a Kalopsy sees its target, it will fire projectiles from its mouth. A Kalopsy will also sometimes move around while firing a projectile to avoid its opponent's attacks, and will also fire projectiles while it is damaged. If a Kalopsy's projectile hits the player, it will cause their screen to shake a bit, then continue to be normal.
- The Kalopsy has a medium amount of health, as such, the XM214-A Minigun and XL2 Lasergun are recommended to use against it. A combination of both of these weapons will quickly kill a Kalopsy.
- The Kalopsy's projectiles can be shot down, which can be useful to avoid receiving damage.
- Multiple Kalopsies can be taken down with rapid-fire weapons or the XPML21 Rocket Launcher. The rapid-fire weapons can kill them because of their high damage (especially if both weapons are dual-wielded), while dual-wielded rocket launchers can kill multiple Kalopsies. When using rocket launchers, it is recommended that the player tries to predict where the Kalopsies are moving, as the Kalopsies can avoid the rockets.
- When paired with other enemies, the Kalopsy is should be one of the first enemies targeted because the damage dealt by their acid spits and the effect causing the screen to shake can make it difficult to see the screen, as well as other enemies and projectiles.
- The Kalopsy looks and behaves similar to the Cacodemon enemy from the Doom series.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (First appearance)