The Infected Flower is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam's Bogus Detour.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Infected Flowers were once ordinary carnivorous plants until they became exposed to pools of ooze used by the Orcs. After being exposed, the plants mutated in and became more ferocious, feeding on larger prey such as humans.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
Upon noticing an enemy, the Infected Flower will fire spikes at the target. These spikes can travel far distances and over ledges, making them dangerous if they hit the player.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Avoid the Flower's ground spikes by sidestepping or strafing, as they only travel in the direction they are fired.
- Do not get too close to the Flower, as they will leave you vulnerable to their spike attack.
- The Laser Cannon, Thompson submachine gun, XM214-A Minigun or XPML21 Rocket Launcher are effective weapons against Infected Flowers.
- Melee weapons are not recommended to be used against Infected Flowers.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)