Overview[edit | edit source]
The helicopter is equipped with a rocket launcher and a machine gun, but cannot drop bombs like the normal Kozak Helicopter can. The machine gun has unlimited ammo, but the rocket launcher can hold only 6 rockets. The rocket launcher can reloaded by picking up boxes filled with rockets compatible with the Kozak Helicopter.
This vehicle only appears in the level Hugo and is used to fight off the boss in that level.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Infantry "Kozak aHa-C64" Attack Helicopter is quite maneuverable and can turn on a dime. Take advantage of this to avoid Hugo's attacks.
- The rockets fired by the Kozak need some time to reach a target if they are fired at range. Either shoot from a closer range to avoid this. However, with enough skills, the player can predict where Hugo will be moving and fire the rocket ahead of where he is moving. He will then “run into” the rocket while he's flying.
- The machine gun is completely worthless. It does extremely little damage to Hugo, and it takes forever for it to take off even a sliver of his health. Ignore it.
- There is no way to recover lost health, so the player needs to be careful when facing Hugo and constantly avoid his attacks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)