The Infantry "Kozak aHa-C64" Attack Helicopter is an attack rotorcraft that appears in Serious Sam 2.
The Infantry "Kozak aHa-C64" Attack Helicopter is the latest helicopter in Mental's line, thanks to him putting in an order for “one big mo-fo of a helicopter” on the planet Doomsday. It can fly stealthily, has excellent maneuverability, and has two very deadly weapons. It is presumably piloted by Orcs.
It is equipped with rocket launchers, a machine gun and a bomb. It will use the rockets at a distance, but will switch to the machine gun if an enemy is close to it. It can drop a bomb when the player is underneath it.
- The RAPTOR Sniper Rifle is devastating against the Kozak Helicopter. Two scoped shots will make short work of it.
- If the player doesn't have a sniper rifle, other insta-hit weapons, like the Double Shotgun or XM214-A Minigun, work well against the helicopter, as their insta-hit nature prevents the Helicopter from dodging the attack.
- If using the Double Shotgun, it is best to get close to the Helicopter so that the maximum amount of pellets will hit the Helicopter. However, this puts the player within its machine gun range.
- Klawdovics also works well against the Helicopter, as it will track the Helicopter and blow up when it reaches the Helicopter.
- Its rockets can be shot down by regular guns, which is very handy when fighting one.
- Its rockets can be dodged by strafing at an angle, but there are times when the angle of the rockets and/or their explosion radius will make a rocket or two damage the player.
- Helicopters are quite annoying if left unchecked because of their rockets and the damage they do, so the player should try to eliminate them quickly.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)