This is getting serious!
This article contains some serious spoilers. Read at your own risk!
Illogical Biological is the seventh level of Serious Sam's Bogus Detour.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Having arrived on an Orc base located on the Moon, Sam learns that Mental-Altani are sending Mental's troops down to Earth with the use of portals. NETRICSA says that these portals are powered by a large power core which is located somewhere inside the base. Sam has to follow the orange pipeline leading to the core, and then find four keycards which are needed to expose the shield protecting the core.
Secrets[edit | edit source]
- For the first secret, you will need to find the certified eye. The certified eye is carried by a scientist with a blue coat. The scientist's location is different for each playthrough, so you will have to look around the level. Once you find him, kill him and take the eye he drops, then go to the beginning of the level and use the eye to unlock the door that requires the certified eye. Step through the teleporter and you will find yourself in a large secret area containing some testing rooms and a few enemies. Press the buttons on each room and wait a little to open the room's door and collect the reward inside.
- Still inside the large secret area, go to the top-right corner of this area until you see a broken piece of wall partially concealed behind a shelf. Break these and step through the teleporter that is revealed to trigger the secret and collect the Lightersaber. Break the next wall in front of you and step through the second teleporter to find yourself in a secret room, containing a power generator which you must destroy to reveal a star.
- Head to the top-right corner of the bio lab (the area where you find the green keycard). Shoot the right-most stasis tank with the Infected Gnaar in it and the screen behind it to reveal the entrance to the area behind the wall. Step through the teleporter in the top-right of this room to find yourself on the left side of the bio lab. Break the power generator here, then head out the door and shoot the power generator from a small hole outside the room to unlock the other locked door and reveal some items.
- Before stepping into the green area in the elevator at the end of the level, notice that there is a broken piece of wall at the bottom of this area. Shoot it to reveal a corridor that eventually leads to a long corridor of spikes with a teleporter in the middle. Press the switch to clear a path and go into the teleporter. Shoot the power generator through the hole above you, unlocking the rest of the room, containing various items, including a star.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a companion cube that will spawn in random places throughout the level. This is a direct reference to Portal.