I'm gonna have a serious talk with Croteam one of these days.
The content of this article has been cut or scrapped before its final release.
The Huanman is an enemy cut from Serious Sam: The First Encounter.
A restored version of this enemy can be found in Serious Sam Classics: Revolution and can be put in maps by custom map designers. This enemy will also appear in Serious Sam Origins.
The Huanman is a humanoid creature that has a snake's head and slithers around like a snake to move around, but has a human torso. It holds a spear, which it uses for melee attacks and firing projectiles.
- The Huanman may be based on the Huan, a dog-like creature from J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth series, but the Huanman has many snake-like features.
- The model for the projectile the Huanman fired was left in the final game's files.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam Early Build (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam Classics: Revolution (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam Origins (Upcoming) (Non-canonical appearance)