Overview[edit | edit source]
The Gunrilla is a large, red cube-shaped creature with one eye and two horns protruding from the sides of its head. It also has four stubby legs which it uses to move around, albeit with slow movement. The elite Gunilla is slightly larger than the regular Gunrilla and also has a more protruding head with larger horns.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
Gunrillas only appear in Mental's Forest. They are usually spawned with Cerebulls, Gnaars and Gonks, and often appear one or two at a time. The elite Gunrilla appears once the player has completed a loop and plays on Mental's Forest for the second time.
Attacks and stats[edit | edit source]
When the Gunrilla notices the player, it will warm up, then fire a quick burst of three bullets at the player. Like other big enemies, a flashing yellow outline will appear on its body when it has taken enough damage, which can allow the player to perform a finishing kill on it. Like other enemies that fire projectiles, if the Gunrilla is set on fire, it will fire much faster.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Due to its high health, strong weapons are needed to finish off the Gunrilla quickly.
- They are not much of a threat, but can become troublesome if the player hasn't eliminated them. It is therefore best to kill all the weaker enemies first and then kill the Gunrilla, especially if the player wants to perform a brutal kill.
- With upgrades, the Pistol is useful for taking out multiple Gunrillas at a time.
- Its projectiles can deal a lot of damage, so steer clear of them as much as possible.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: Tormental (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)