Stop the foreplay and get serious!
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Giant Flea is an abnormally large flea-like creature with a green shell, an orange underbelly and a pink sock on one of his hind legs. Its green shell is strong enough that it can reflect fireballs tossed by a volcano without harming it. However, his underbelly is a weak spot, and he can be killed by shooting it enough with powerful weapons. It has no attacks.
The Giant Flea only appears in Fireball Fury.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Don't kill the Giant Flea whenever it is found. It is essential for crossing the large fireballs in the level it appears in without losing a lot of health or being killed.
- Enemies that spawn in cannot harm the Flea, so the player doesn't need to protect it while fighting off other enemies.
- If the player wants to kill a Giant Flea for the Exterminator Sam achievement, gunstacks with powerful weapons such as the LM32 Rocket Launcher work best. It has a large amount of health, so a gunstack filled with powerful weapons is needed to bring it down in a reasonable amount of time. The Giant Flea will never fight back, so the player can kill it without retaliation.
Related achievements[edit | edit source]
|Exterminator Sam (10G)|
|Kill a Giant Flea in Fireball Fury|
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam: Double D (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Double D: XXL (Non-canonical appearance)