The Flying Kleer is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Flying Kleer is essentially a winged Kleer Skeleton armed with a blunderbuss.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
Flying Kleers are not very common enemies, though they are encountered in somewhat large numbers on the Kleer planet.
Attacks and stats[edit | edit source]
When a Flying Kleer spots the player, it fires a large fireball from the blunderbuss. Unlike most enemies that will engage the player in combat, the Flying Kleer usually stays away from the player.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The Double Shotgun works well against individual Flying Kleers. Two shots at medium range and one at short range can take one out.
- The XPML30 Rocket Launcher is very effective against groups of Flying Kleers. One rocket can kill a Kleer and will weaken the others enough for one Auto Shotgun blast to finish them off.
- The Flying Kleer is not a major target when with other enemies because of how easy it is to avoid its projectiles. However, the player should try to reduce their numbers when they have a chance because there is a possibility of a Flying Kleer hitting the player because of how many there are.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- According to the Harpy's backstory, she is partially made from Flying Kleer wings.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)