I'm gonna have a serious talk with Croteam one of these days.
The content of this article has been cut or scrapped before its final release.
The Fishman appears to have been a bipedal, fish-like enemy that wielded a spear. It could also throw projectiles at the player. The player was able to fight it in water and on land. According to Roman Riberic, the Fishman was supposed to steal the player's ammo and armor, but no mention of this can be found in the code.
It was to appear on the Water Planet levels.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The second Fishman model was used as the base for the "Gary the Thief" character in Serious Sam 2 multiplayer.
- The Fishman's underwater sounds were re-purposed as the Reeban Electro-Fish's sounds in the final version of the game.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam Early Build (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam Classics: Revolution (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam Origins (Upcoming) (Non-canonical appearance)