The Female Bio-mechanoid is a large, pink Bio-mechanoid with two breasts (covered with metal plates with a large spike on each one), lipstick, and a pink purse with “MBG” on it. When she sees a target, she will say “Hello big boy!” and then start attacking. She has the highest amount of health out of all the Bio-mechanoids in the game.
She has two attacks; a kiss of death and firing rockets. When she fires a rocket, it will go straight down in one position. When its reached a certain spot, it will fly straight ahead. Her other attack it is to launch a huge, kiss-shaped projectile that moves in a wave-shaped pattern.
Of note is that the Female Bio-mechanoid will fire more rockets the lower its health bar gets. When her health bar is very low, she fires around 7 or so rockets per burst.
When she is killed, a crystal beacon will appear.
- The Female Bio-mechanoid's rockets can be dodged by jumping over them when they start moving or when the rocket is noticed while in-flight.
- The rocket can also be destroyed by shooting it. This is handy if a rocket catches the player off-guard and the don't jump over the rocket for some reason or during the later phases of the battle where the Female Bio-mechanoid fires off many rockets at once.
- Her kiss projectile can be avoided by either jumping over it while it's low or running under it while it's high. It can also be destroyed by shooting it enough times.
- Powerful weapons, such as the LM32 Rocket Launcher and MadDog Grenade Launcher, are needed against the Female Bio-mechanoid because of its high health. One stack containing all of the strongest weapons collected is usually a good idea.
- After a certain amount of health is taken from the Female Bio-mechanoid, enemies will start spawning in. The only real threat out of the ones spawned in the Major Bio-mechanoid because of how powerful it's missiles are and how similar they look to the Female Bio-mechanoid's. This could cause the player to jump too early, thinking that it's rockets are the Female's, while the Female launches a large volly of rockets while the player is still in the air.
- The Female Bio-mechanoid should be finished off ASAP when it's health starts getting low. When it reaches a low amount of health, she will start firing rockets in bursts of seven or so, which can very easily kill even a player with a maximum amount of health. Finishing her off before she can fire too many large rocket bursts is a very good idea.
- The MBG on her purse is a reference to Mommy's Best Games, the developer of Serious Sam: Double D.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam: Double D (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)
- Serious Sam: Double D: XXL (Non-canonical appearance)