Crabs are passive enemies that appear in Serious Sam's Bogus Detour.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Crabs don't engage with the player like most enemies do, instead preferring to flee when approached. There are two types of Crabs, red and blue. Blue Crabs are more aggressive than the red variants. Enemies will attack Crabs in the same way as they would when they notice the player.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
Crabs are commonly found on beaches, often in small to medium-sized groups. Crabs can also spawn from crab eggs, and will continue to spawn from them unless they are destroyed.
Behavior and skills[edit | edit source]
Crabs will use their pincers to attack the target, though they do not attack the player directly, as they are programmed to run away from them and any enemies when confronted.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- Crabs are not a threat; even a large group is harmless, as long as the player doesn't get too close.
- Crabs have very low health and are worth very little experience. Thus, they are not worth killing as they post a very little threat.
- Crabs can serve as a distraction if there are a lot of them in an area where they are many enemies.
- The Sledgehammer is an effective weapon to use against multiple crabs that are close together.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)