The Cerberus is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2.
Cerberus a brown three-headed dog creature that is based on the Ancient Greek beast of the same name. The Cerberus was created because of Mental's interest in Ancient Greek mythology and having a three-headed dog. After gaining some spare time, he created the Cerberus. After being created, the Cerberus began to have problems because each head had its own brain. Mental grew tired of their constant bickering and fighting and decided to remove their brains; instead programming a basic attack sequence into them.
Cerberus will charge the player and attempt to run into them. If it hits the player, it will toss the player to the side in addition to causing damage.
- Cerberus can be dodged by simply strafing.
- A single Cerberus can be dispatched with the Double Shotgun. However, the player should try to get close before using it because of how small the Cerberus is, as its small size makes it difficult to easily kill the Cerberus at medium range.
- Groups of Cerberus can be dispatched with an automatic weapon, such as the Uzi. Large groups should be eliminated with the XL 808 Plasma Rifle because of its power and good rate of fire.
- With other enemies, the Cerberus can be quite annoying because it is small and tosses the player around when it hits the player. Therefore, it should be one of the first targeted enemies in a fight with others.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)