This is getting serious!
This article contains some serious spoilers. Read at your own risk!
- "Fine...we shall settle this the old way."
When Sam arrived to rescue the princess, Cecil wanted to give her back, while Sam wanted Cecil to keep her, so, they had a bet: whoever loses in a battle, will keep the princess. Cecil lost, and threatened that he'll jump off the floating rock if Sam approached, and then made a deal with him to exchange the medallion for the princess.
Cecil will only fly back and forward, trying to spit fireballs or breath fire on the player. If the player gets too close to him, they will be damaged by his melee attack. He is very resistant to the player's regular weapons, and can't be hit easily, because he can fly very fast. To kill him, the player has to collect bows for the ballistas.
- Make sure the ballistas don't get destroyed, otherwise, only the Klawdovic might help.
- The player should be sure to grab Serious Jump every now and then; they'll need it all the time. The player should also make sure the ballista's aren't damaged, because if they are destroyed, they will have to kill Cecil with their conventional weapons. When using a ballista, the player should try and hit Cecil when he's close to them, but not too close, or when the player will think he'll not move up or down.
- Avoid his fireballs and breaths of fire by sidestepping or jumping.
- The player should make sure they have enough bows before entering a ballista.
- Sometimes he may knock the player off (and into nothingness) when they are jumping. Try to avoid his blows or only jump when he is further away.
- Cecil, like Prince Chan, are one of the few bosses in the Serious Sam series who can speak.
- He is voiced by Brian Bowles.
- He and Kukulkán are the only bosses in the main series that survive the encounter with Sam.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)