The Bow is a long range weapon that appears in Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The bow is a weapon that uses arrows, and is used in a way akin to using a real life bow, the player has to pull the string while the arrows is in it to release the arrow.
The weapon has two arrow types: standard arrows and explosive arrows. Standard arrows do not have any special effects but are still useful, capable of piercing through multiple weak targets and dealing a large amount of damage to stronger ones. Explosive arrows, as their name implies, explode upon impact with a target, though the player can also detonate them at their will. The player can switch through the arrow types by clicking the button on the weapon. The arrows fired by the bow can also destroy projectiles.
Occurrence[edit | edit source]
The bow first appears in The Swamp, in which the player can learn how to use the weapon. It reappears again in Sea Breeze.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The bow is useful for piercing through multiple weak targets, such as Skeletons. It is also useful for taking out Kleer Skeletons, Sirens and Scythian Witch-Harpies.
- The bow is also effective against stronger targets, such as Adult Arachnoids, Kalopsyies, Major Bio-mechanoids, Lightning Men and Zumb'uls, especially when rapidly firing the arrows.
- It is useful against targets that usually attack the player faraway, such as the Cloned Sniper.
- The explosive arrows are very effective against large groups of weak enemies such as Drones.
List of appearances[edit | edit source]
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (First appearance)