The Bone Snake is an enemy that appears in Serious Sam 2.
The Bone Snake is a large creature with a snake-like skeleton that stands on one foot. It has a long tongue and glowing red eyes.
Bone Snakes are generally rare enemies, appearing only on the planet Kleer. Smaller Bone Snakes can be encountered in Doomed Canyon and Boneyard while the large ones can only be found in Doomed Canyon.
Attacks and statsEdit
The Bone Snake fires fast moving projectiles in bursts. It comes in two sizes, regular and large. The large Bone Snake has more health and fires larger projectiles at a faster rate.
At close range, Bone Snakes will bite the player.
Despite their appearance, Bone Snakes are mobile and will try to hop closer to the player if the player is far away from them.
- One Double Shotgun blast at medium or short range is enough to take out a regular Bone Snake.
- Groups of regular Bone Snakes can be taken out with the double shotgun or the Uzi. The regular Bone Snake is weak enough that the uzi can quickly take out one, which is very useful for groups of them.
- The large Bone Snake can be dispatched with two rockets. It is also effective against groups of them; just fire two rockets at a Bone Snake, then quickly switch to another and do the same.
- In general, Bone Snakes are a small threat because of how easy their projectiles are to avoid. The player should target them after any close range threats, such as Kleer Skeletons, are killed.
List of appearancesEdit
- Serious Sam 2 (First appearance) (Non-canonical appearance)